Green Card through Marriage to a U.S. Citizen
The process of completing and submitting
a request for a Green Card through marriage to a United
States citizen, can be both costly and confusing. This immigration
package makes the application process straightforward and
easy to understand.
This is a user-friendly, step-by-step
guide to help you file your application as efficiently and
quickly as possible.
The documents in the Green Card though Marriage application
kit will assist you in determining your eligibility for
a Green Card through marriage.
What is included in the Green Card through Marriage
Information & Application Kit?
- Green Card by marriage overview
- How to apply if the marriage takes place in the
- How to apply if the marriage takes place outside
the United States
- How to fill out the application forms
- Interview information
- How to remove the 2-year "conditional residence"
- Green Card Marriage Document checklist
- How to apply for a temporary work authorization
to allow employment while the application is processed
- List of all USCIS (formerly INS) offices nationwide
- List of United States embassies and consulates
- Application forms
Get more Information: